Welcome to the IUT de Paris – Rives de Seine
The IUT de Paris – Rives de Seine is a public and selective institution, is a component of Paris Descartes University. Since March 2019, Paris Descartes University, Paris Diderot University and IPGP have merged to give birth to Université de Paris. Université de Paris is thus the leading university in France.
An Institute that Broadens your Perspectives:
The IUT de Paris – Rives de Seine offers training in small groups of students, attentive supervision, and teaching methods combining theory and practice.
These training courses are divided into 6 professional areas:
- Social work
- Business and administration
- Information & Communication
- Computer Science
- Statistics & Business Intelligence
- Sales & Marketing
Training is provided by teachers and professionals and includes internships and course projects. The IUT de Paris – Rives de Seine is a renowned 50-year-old institution with powerful networks of partners and alumni offering many opportunities for internships, as well as applied courses.
The IUT delivers a two-year national university degree called a DUT (technology degree), which is recognised throughout the professional world, as well as vocational Bachelor’s degrees.
- 3,000 students
- 39 partner universities in Europe, Canada, Japan and Russia
- 170 teachers and research doctors and 750 professional lecturers
- 50 years of experience with more than 30,000 graduate students
- 6 DUT, 16 Vocational bachelor’s degrees, 3 bachelor’s degrees, 1 Vocational Master’s degree, 1 School of Social Work